OVERCOMING THE WORLD
When you go through the passage, you will discover that sometimes God permit some unpleasant things do happen in our lives just for a greater good, like the donkeys of Kish got missing for a purpose which is to lead Saul to Samuel (1sam 9:16) And one important thing we should take note of is that during their search for the donkeys , they got to a point that they were almost frustrated that Saul had to tell the servant that they should return back home, But the servant asked that they should see the man of God to help them. So we also should seek God when we are in trouble and not turn away from him and is only when we are connected with him that he can speak to us just like Samuel.
1 Hail Mary, 21 times and Thank you Jesus, 21 times.
2 Bible Study: 1Sam 9
- God has a plan for each one of us.
- The plan of God can only be made manifest is our lives when we are obedient just like Saul he obeyed his father and went to look for the asses and his life changed for the better
- When we are close to God, he reveals things to us just like Samuel.
4 Silence (5 to 10 minutes) (write down your own lessons; learn to hear from God and write down whatever God says to you)
5 Intercessory Prayers:
- Lord, order my footstep daily, to be at the right place at the right time.
- Lord let only your will and not mine to be made manifest in my life.
- Father lord fill me with your anointing, so that I can hear from you daily.
- Pray for the spirit of obedience.
- Pray for God’s direction.
The Litany to the Precious Blood of Jesus (as given on the first day)
Psalm 90:17: Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!
Fr. Daniel Evbotokhai